MOST ESSENTIAL BEAUTY TIPS THROUGH RAINY DAYS
“The best thing one can do when it’s raining is to let it rain.”
∼Henry Wadsworth Longfellow.
But don’t forget your skin( Shhhh…. got you top tips for your skincare while monsoon is on the head)
We love the monsoon season. But never ignore your precious skin. Check out our astonishing article, which contains excellent tips that will keep you looking sharp and smooth with almost no additional exertion.
Time to take a deep dive into it!
How Can We Get Glowing Skin in the Rainy Season?
Monsoon is when your pores and skin are often unstable; it could get oily and then turn dry and dehydrated. Hence, it is necessary to properly take care of your skin for the duration of this season.
It would be best if you kept your skincare routine proper. All in one sentence…. apply a soap-free cleanser, exfoliate frequently, and never miss the toner, say, specialists.
Which Cream is Best in the Rainy Season?
With the monsoon dancing on our head, it’s time to talk about one most essential product in our skincare routine, specifically, our moisturizers!
Here are seven moisturizers that would give a nice feel to your skin during this rainy season:
1. BIOTIQUE: The Biotique morning lotion contains real honey and traditional herbs. Begin your morning with a lot of freshness!
Buy From amazon.com
2. NEUTROGENA: Neutrogena is renowned for its hydrating, oil-free formula. Plus, it contains SPF. With this 2-in-1 moisturizer, you don’t need to bother about an additional step.
Buy From Amazon.com
3. L’ORÉAL PARIS: It contains hyaluronic acid and antioxidants in a mix of French water for a high boost of hydration, without any of the oiliness. So, this would be a great monsoon choice for those with dry skin.
4. MILK & CO: This aloe vera enhanced formula is accurate for anyone suffering from sensitive skin. It calms redness and decreases inflammation.
5. CLINIQUE: Apply this as a primer and also moisturizer. It’s lightweight, smooth, and decreases the appearance of pores and fine lines. In different statements, it really gives your skin a pep start.
6. INNISFREE: This cream gives you the ideal moisture and dewy finish, without obstructing your pores.
7. HIMALAYA: let’s talk about the best oil-free formula that’s ideal for acne-prone skin. It’s light, non-greasy, and ensures to make your skin glow with its Ayurveda-inspired ingredients.
These are my top favorite creams that suit all skin types and are best applying while rainy seasons.
What is the Rainy Season Called?
The wet season (sometimes termed as the rainy season) is when most of an area’s average annual rainfall occurs. Usually, the period lasts at least a month.
How do You Describe the Monsoon Season?
A monsoon season is a seasonal shift in general wind direction that usually brings a diverse kind of weather. It nearly always suggests the Asian monsoon, a significant region spreading from India to Southeast Asia where monsoon conditions prevail.
The monsoon season in India begins with the southwest monsoon’s opening in June and proceeds till the middle of September!
Which Facial is Best in the Rainy Season?
There are some exclusive desi Home Remedy facials for your Skin:
- Mix Multani mitti with rose water to make a smooth paste with a bit of camphor. Store the paste in the fridge under the air-tight box and apply a tiny portion of this mixture on the face many times a day.
- Create a dense paste using Multani mitti, clove oil, sandalwood exclusive dense ground neem paste, and use it on your pimples. Allow it dry thoroughly and apply it daily.
- Mix besan, turmeric, lemon, and rose water and create a paste. Use this pack on your face and rinse off after 15-20 minutes. It will give a real glow to your skin.
This monsoon, let your skin breathe!
How to Care for Oily Skin in the Rainy Season?
Rainy days are nowhere, and taking care of your skin is essential because most of the illnesses appear throughout this season. Those who have oily skin undergo the most throughout rainy days as they may see breakouts, pimple, acne, or blemishes on the surface. Acne is nearly unavoidable during these days, but taking care of your skin can assist in limiting the problem for a few days.
So, here’s how you should be taking care of your oily skin during rainy days.
1. Apply a toner: The most powerful skincare ritual we follow through monsoon days includes a toner in your regular skincare routine. Applying a toner can help adjust the pH level on the skin, and it also stops bacterial action. Utilization of toner can help to maintain your skin fresh and also keep it bacteria-free.
2. Cleansing: Cleansing your skin is equally essential as applying toner on the surface. Cleansing helps you to get clear skin. And helps you not to generate oil production on the skin. You should be cleaning your face each day before going to bed to wake up with fresh, beautiful, and clear skin.
3. Apply neem-based face wash: Usually, your skin experiences from the bacterial effects which may direct to acne, boils, and pimples on the surface of the skin. According to the specialists, you should be practicing more of neem-based facewash to stop acne or a pimple on the face.
4. Apply more rose water: Although monsoon days are humid days, it is necessary to moisturize your skin to keep it supple and hydrated. It is forever good to pamper your skin with rose water as it is both hydrating and calming on the surface.
5. Apply hot water: Rinse your face with hot water instead of lukewarm or cold water. Washing your face with warm water can dissolve the oil accumulated on the skin, thus, promoting healthy, supple, and gorgeous skin.
6. Apply more of scrubs: You should be applying more of scrubs throughout monsoon days as they help to remove the dead skin cells simply. Practicing scrubs on the face can help kill the dead layer of the skin, seal the pores, and limit acne’s chance of acne.
7. Apply more of besan: Besan face masks are usually healthy for your skin during the year, but it is good to use it on oily skin. Create a homemade besan mask to please your skin and promote healthy-looking skin.
8. Apply mud packs: Applying mud pack is very useful on oily skin during monsoon days, as it keeps your skin hydrated and limits excessive dryness. Mud pack helps to improve the flexibility of the skin and also clog the pores on the skin easily.
How Can We Take Care of the Rainy Season?
Top essential tips to stay healthy this rainy season…
1. Utilize mosquito nets and repellents: Malaria is the most famous disease during monsoon. Female Anopheles mosquito produces this disease; it is advisable to use mosquito net or repellent.
2. Drink only boiled water: We tend to drink less water throughout monsoon as we are not thirsty, but your body requires water. Drink big water and make sure that you are drinking boiled or filtered water. It will reduce the risk of waterborne diseases like stomach infection and diarrhea.
3. Avoid street food: It is advisable to avoid street food because it may consist of having germs. The risks of infection are higher during monsoon—Cook vegetables to destroy the disease-causing bacteria. Try to eat home-cooked food during the monsoon season.
4. Avoid walking in dirty water: Try to avoid stepping in muddy puddles throughout the rains as it is rife with infection-causing viruses and bacteria. If your feet get wet, replace your socks and footwear. Keep an additional pair of shoes and clothes in the office.
5. Take a shower as quickly as you reach home: Take a shower when you arrive home in the evening to save yourself from infections. You can apply Dettol or Savlon during your bath. Also, always wash your hands and feet as soon as you enter your office to eliminate germs.
6. Avoid going near wet walls: Wet walls are the breeding area for fungus, and it can produce allergies and trigger asthma if you are asthmatic. Avoid visiting near a damp wall.
7. Eat healthy and fresh food: It is essential to eat healthy to keep stomach infections at bay. Avoid consuming street food, drink boiled water, and support a healthy diet to stay healthy and avoid infections throughout the monsoon.
“You can dance in the storm. Don’t wait for the rain to be over before because it might take too long. You can care for your damn skin…. do it now. Wherever you are, right now, you can start, right now; this very moment.”
…Raindrops keep falling on my head
But that doesn’t mean my eyes will soon be turning red
Crying’s not for me
‘Cause I’m never gonna stop the rain by complaining
Because I’m free
Nothing’s worrying me…
And my skin can breathe….
∼Songwriters: Burt Bacharach / Hal David
Oh wow! Your skin shines like a star.
Don’t stop following these tips and tricks and maintain the shine of your face!