These days, hair loss cases have increased which ultimately results in baldness. Forgot about the old generations, youths are also affected by this problem. Due to hair loss, people look old, lose their confidence, which might affect their personal and professional life. So, What are the reason behind hair loss?
There are various reasons behind hair loss, these are the genetic problem, bad dieting, bad quality and overheated water that you are using for bath, environmental conditions, pollution, etc. So, you should avoid these things to protect your hair. If you don’t follow these things then your hair will be lost and results in baldness. In this article, we are going to talk about some of the effective treatments for hair loss.
These Treatments Are As Follows
- The very first option for treatment of hair loss is, eating a balanced diet, avoiding harsh hairstyles, don’t use hair straighteners, gels, etc.
- Use certain hair treatment medication by taking consultation from the doctors. The most common medications for hair loss come in form of foam, hair oil, shampoo.
- Use minoxidil and finasteride by taking prescriptions from the doctors, these medicines have helped lots of people in hair treatment. Before taking these medications, go through the doctor, if he/she recommends you to use these medicines then you can take the medicines.
- Hair therapies work brilliantly in hair loss treatment, in this treatment combination of drugs, ointments, shampoos, and creams are used.
- Follow some Yoga practices like, Kapalbhati, Balasana, Vajrasana, Uttanasana, Adho Mukha Svanasana, etc. It will help in promoting hair growth and reduce the chances of hair loss. Follow these Yoga practices daily, if you don’t know about performing these Yogasana then go through some Youtube channels and Tv shows.
If the above-mentioned methods not worked for you then, you need to follow some other practices like Surgery, Laser combs, use of hair growing materials, PRP, etc.
This is one of the most expensive ways to treat hair loss, here the doctors will transplant hair on your affected area. The male hair transplant works for men with male pattern baldness. In this technique, doctors will remove follies of hair from the places where hair is available and place them on the scalp.
Laser Comb Hair Treatment
This is the modern technique to prevent hair loss and promote hair growth, In this method, it is claimed that the laser combs increase hair growth rate by using their concentrated light and that light stimulates hair follicles.
To get the best result using this treatment one have to combine this with other treatment methods.
Use Of Some Hair Growing Materials
If you use some hair-growing materials like onion oil or juice, Saw Palmetto, Biotin, green tea, Bhinjraj, Hibiscus, then it will help you in growing your hair. It contains all the necessary elements which are helpful in hair growth, but you need to be consistent and follow continuity in using these things. If you want to know about the process of using these things, go through some articles and videos related to this.
This method is termed one of the best and safest methods for the treatment of hair loss. Here, doctors will draw a small amount of blood from your body and place that blood into a machine. The machine separates that blood into two parts and injects one part of the blood’s plasma into the affected area. You need to repeat this injection after 3 to 6 months till your hair grows.
After going through the whole article we could conclude that there are lots of ways to treat hair loss, we need to follow the required treatment.