Winter is setting its foot, and one can already feel its heat through rough, dry hair. The hair gets frizzy dry, the skin gets dry, and everything around gets dry. With the extreme cold that hits the atmosphere, managing the hair becomes quite a dreadful task. Hairfall, dandruff, hair breakups, everything happens in fizzy, and one tends to get stressed. But it’s not only winters, but few are affected by the damaged, dry hair throughout the year. Not only the females but the males are affected by it too. The loss of hair scares the daylight out of everyone. Women and their relationship with long healthy hair have always been there since ancient times. The long luscious bouncy hair is what one aims for. Since childhood, grandmother’s putting oil in the hair and massaging the head has always been a part of most childhoods. Home remedies for the dry hair.
However, when it comes to taking care of our hair or skin, people always look for home remedies. The ones which have been prevalent for ages and are still followed. The ones who have no side effects, no chemical induction, no harmful substances. Home remedies for dry hair have been something to look for. From the grandmother’s to the aunts to mothers, everyone has some remedies to follow, and they do wonders too. Home remedies are nothing but age-old tactics to cure situations, and unlike medicines, it has no side effects.
Some Helpful Home Remedies For Hair:
There are various home remedies for dry hair, which one can look for in the kitchen or with the mother. Trying it out for once and then settling for one is what is called experiments. Experiment with it till you find your remedy. Home remedies for dry hair work and give a positive result.
Wearing A Hair Mask Of Yoghurt And Lemon
- Take 2-3 egg yolks out in a bowl.
- Take some yoghurt and mix it well with the egg yolks.
- Thoroughly put it in your hair and leave it for 20-30mins.
- Rinse it off with cold water.
- Apply this remedy for at least a month or even 15 days for immediate results.
Wearing A Hair Mask Of Avocado And Bananas
- Take a few avocados and take out the pulp.
- Blend it well with banana into a fine paste.
- leave it for 20 mins.
- Rinse it off with cold water and shampoo.
- Apply this remedy at least once a week.
- Get henna powder available in the market.
- Put it in a bowl and add yoghurt to it to give the hair silky smooth and shine.
- Store it in a cold, dry place overnight.
- Then put the mixture on the hair and leave it for 2-3 hours until it dries.
- Rinse it off with cold water once it dries.
- Apply this remedy once a month or 15days.
Yoghurt And Honey Mask
- Mix yoghurt and honey in a bowl.
- Put the mixture on the hair and leave it for some good 10-15 mins.
- Rinse off the mixture from the hair with cold water.
- Apply this remedy twice a week or at least once a week.
Shea Butter Mask
- Melt shea butter and coconut oil in the microwave or heat it mildly on the stove.
- When the mixture cools off, add argan oil to it.
- Whip it until a creamy texture is made and apply it to the hair.
- Leave it for 30 mins and rinse it off with cold water
- Apply this remedy twice a week.
Giving Steam on Hair
Giving hair steam to the hair works wonders too. But make sure you don’t overheat as it may burn the hair. Take professional help if you can, and it can prevent the hair from getting further damaged and remaining silky and lustrous.
Apple Cider Vinegar Mask
- Take water and Some Apple cider vinegar in a bowl.
- Mix it well and transfer it to the spray bottle.
- Store it and apply it to the hair when you feel it’s dry or losing out the shine.
- Keep it on the hair for 10-15 mins and rinse it off with a shampoo.
- Apply it once a week.
- Take 6 tbsp of coconut milk, 2 tbsp of coconut oil, 1 tbsp of honey.
- Mix it well and apply it to your hair.
- Leave it for 30 mins.
- Rinse off the mask with cold water and shampoo.
- Repeat it once a week.
Applying Natural Oils
- There are various natural oils like coconut oil, olive oil, jojoba oil etc.
- Warm them a bit in a container.
- Massage it on the hair and leave it for 30 mins or overnight.
- Rinse it off with a mild shampoo and water.
- Repeat this twice a week or even once
Applying The Egg Mask
- Take 2-3 eggs and keep the yolk out.
- Blend it well and put it on your hair.
- Rinse it off with a mild shampoo.
- Apply it once a month or twice a month.
Other Helpful Tips To Avoid Harm To Hair Are:
- Not combing while the hair is wet.
- Regular oiling twice a week.
- Avoid junk food that damages hair.
- You have to Avoid styling products and blow dryers.
- Avoid heating products on hair.
- Not wearing the hair too tight.
- Always dry your hair before going out or even to sleep.
- Condition the hair with a good conditioner or homemade remedies quite often for good results.
- Keep applying the hair masks.
- Keep away from chemicals and use chemical-free shampoos.
Haircare is the most important part of our daily life. A little carelessness could damage the hair and leave it to no recovery. Dry hair can lead to severe dandruff and scalp-related problems that can also be untreatable and affect your scalp. So little precaution is always helpful, and finding out ways to heal is always important. There are various reasons for the hair getting dry, and the need to find out the exact reason and remedies is what one has to look for. If the home remedies for dry hair don’t work, consult a dermatologist or hair expert and get it done for life.